It’s quick and easy to set up an online Fundraising Page for a Islamic Network.
Just follow these 6 simple steps below to create your JustGiving page:
1. Click here to create your Fundraising page.
2. Create or log into your account.
3. If you’re taking part in an Islamic Network fundraising event, click ‘Organised Event’. If not, click ‘Personal Challenge’
4. Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate. For example – /zahras-challenge.
5. Click ‘Create your page’.
6. Click here to download some pictures to use on your page and social media.
Your Fundraising Page is now set up and ready to accept donations. JustGiving will send the money that you raise directly to Islamic Network.
We are asking everyone to raise a minimum of £300. This may seem like a lot, but it’s easier than you think! £300 will impact the lives of 30 Muslim Youth through a full community youth event.
Messaging just 12 friends and family to support you in changing the lives of 30 youth by giving just £25 each via your JustGiving page will help you raise £300 by the permission of Allah.
All you need to do is take the first step and Allah will open the way.