It’s quick and easy to set up an online Fundraising Page for a Islamic Network.
Just follow these 6 simple steps below to create your JustGiving page:
1. Click here to create your page as part of our Ramadan campaign.
2. Create or log into your account.
3. If you’re taking part in our Family Snowdon Trek, click ‘Organised Event’. If not, click ‘Personal Challenge’
4. Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate. For example – /aishas-challenge.
5. Click ‘Create your page’.
6. Click here to download some pictures to use on your page and social media.
Your Fundraising Page is now set up and ready to accept donations. JustGiving will send the money that you raise directly to Islamic Network.
We are asking everyone to raise a minimum of £600 this Ramadan. This may seem like a lot, but it’s easier than you think! £600 will impact the lives of 60 Muslim Youth through TWO full community youth events.
Messaging just 30 friends and family to support you in changing the lives of 60 youth by giving just £25 each via your JustGiving page will help you raise £750 by the permission of Allah.
All you need to do is take the first step and Allah will open the way.