Make a one-off donation
We deliver transformative events to help Muslim youth come back to Islam. Each event costs us around £300 to deliver and impacts more than 30 teenagers on average!
Monthly Donation to Islamic Network
Why Start An Ongoing Charity/A Sadaqa Jaariya?
The Prophet ﷺ said: “...the best deeds are those done regularly even if they are small.“
Please select one of the below regular donation amounts:
The Prophet ﷺ said, “Do what you can handle, for Allah will not tire of rewarding you until you tire [of doing good]. And the most beloved part of the religion in Allah’s sight is what is done regularly.” (Bukhari)
Making an ongoing donation is the best way to support us as these help us to sustain our activities as well as to plan and expand them.
5 Ways To Maximise Your Reward With Islamic Network!
1. Every time someone starts practicing Islam you get the REWARD of all their good deeds, their children and future generations!
2. Every time they pray, you get the REWARD of their Salah!
3. Every time they fast, you get the REWARD of their fasting!
4. Every time they give in Charity, you get the REWARD of it!
5. Every time they perform Hajj, you get the REWARD!
Every time they do any good deed – YOU GET A COPY OF IT!
Please note that these donations are allocated as per the charity’s needs across all its various activities and projects In sha’ Allah. Jazak Allahu khayran for your kind and generous support.
Islamic Network operates on generous contributions from organisations and people like you.
Your donations help us continue our activities and to expand them so that we may create a greater impact in society.
Our Ummah thanks you for your donation!