Walk For The Youth
Around Beautiful Hampstead Heath
Saturday 10th July 2021, 10 AM.
Enjoy the picturesque views of Hampstead Heath and raise awareness of the challenges facing young people. The youth are not the future, they are the present of our families and our communities! Help us raise much-needed funds to continue establishing youth hubs for them across the UK!
Register your place on the walk and create your JustGiving Page to get your donations rolling in!
To reach your target, why not ask 10 people to sponsor you £10 for your 10 km walk – it’s that simple!
- All participants must be 11 or over.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Young women and families only
- Good walking shoes/trainers are a must!
The Walk – Heath Circut
- Starts and finishes at the Parliament Hill Cafe
- 9.7km, 6 miles.
- Taking in beautiful landmarks including; Poet’s Lane, The Goodison Fountain, Kenwood House, Vale of Health, Wylde Wood, Golders Hill Park, the Summit of Hampstead Heath, Pryors Field and the Hampstead Ponds!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.